You can customize your Academy’s look to fit your own needs and preferences. The set of options you can adjust are the background menu color, font color, font hover color, and font size.
To do so, navigate to the Admin tab in the upper navigation bar. From the left side menu, select Edit Academy under the Your Academy tab.
In the panel that opens you can:
1) Brand your Academy by editing your Academy’s name, uploading a logo and/or cover photo, and choosing whether to hide or show the academy’s name.
2) Configure your Academy's Skin Management by adjusting your Academy's Site Skin, Widget Skin, and Email Skin.
Brand your Academy
Here, you can give a name to your Academy, select the Cover of your Academy and its logo.
- File type JPG or PNG, max image resolution 2560x2560, max file size limit 4MB
- Suggested image resolution 1920x360 (for cover) and 300x300 (for logo)
Lower on the page, you will find the Skin Management to adjust your Academy’s look. You can customize your Academy's colors on Site Skin and your Academy's Widget Colors on Widget Skin.
Select your desired colors for your site and widget. For more color options, click the eye drop icon next to the color blocks to open the color palette. For your site, you can also select the Menu Size.
Under Email Skin, you can configure the look your Academy Notifications will have. You can select a custom color for your header or select to add your academy cover as your notifications header. You can also select a custom color for your email buttons.
- If Use Academy Cover is selected, the uploaded logo will not be displayed in the header.
- If Use custom color is selected, the uploaded logo will be displayed in the header.
Don't forget to click Save when finished!
Read more: How can I edit the login page of my academy?