Based on your permissions, you may be able to evaluate Course-Connected and/or Standalone On the Job Trainings for your employees! To do so, simply navigate to the On the job training section of your Employees Dashboard by selecting Admin, Manage, or Reporting tab (depending on your role) from the upper navigation bar, and then Reporting. On the left side menu, select Employees Dashboard.
From the top panel click on On the Job Training and find the desired On the Job Training. Feel free to use the filtering options to limit your results. You can filter by course status, category, or select to see your academy's Standalone On the Job Trainings. Once you find the On the Job Training in question, click on its title to select it!
Before you evaluate your employees you have the option to have an overview of the current performance of the employees on the selected OJT. To see the overview just click on the Matrix View button. The OJT Matrix view gives managers or supervisors a quick, “at-a-glance” look at how their employees are performing and compare to one another against specific OJT training criteria.
Please note that if you have set up the type of Assessment to be Performance levels, you are also able to select colors corresponding to each level, to help you identify the previous performance of your employees, quickly.
You can set up the different colors on the Advanced Settings page.
To start the evaluation, find the user that you want to assess and click on the Details option on the right.
For each task, you, as a Trainer, have the option to check off completed tasks under Signed off by trainer. The date will automatically be recorded.
Moreover, you have the option to:
- assess each task
- write your comment, if you want to
- view the trainee's answer, when it comes to open questions
- download trainee's home assignment or upload a Revised Home Assignment, when it comes to Home assignment - tasks.
- Upload an Evaluation document per task
- Upload a supporting document per task (Read more here: How Can I Upload Instructions For An On The Job Training Task?)
Mass Mark Users as completed
Trainers (with the Bulk OJT Performance Assessment permission enabled) Training Managers and Admins have also the option to sign off all users' tasks at once. To do so, select the desired On the Job Training from the top panel, select the Above Unit/ Unit/ Job that you want to evaluate, and click on the mark all as completed button (checkmark). Moreover, you have the option to filter your records based on the status of the tasks:
- Signed off by Trainer
- Signed off by Trainee
- Trainer's pending tasks
- Trainee's pending tasks
Please note: The trainer can sign off all of the tasks even if the trainee has not completed them yet.
Other Reporting Options
Please note that from the On the Job Training reporting Dashboard, you have two more reporting options when it comes to a specific OJT.
1) The first option is to bulk download all Home Assignments. To do so, just click on the folder icon, as shown below, and then select Download all Home Assignments. You will receive an email that contains a URL from where you can download the home assignments (for the users that match the criteria, based on the filters that you have selected).
2) The second option is to report and export all OJT Signatures. To do so, just click on the folder icon, as shown below, and then select Download all Signatures. You will receive a PDF that contains the following information, for the users that have signed their OJT Signature Task:
On the Job Training Title
Employee External ID (if exists)
Read more: How Can I Create An On The Job Training?