A corporate Training Manager is a person who creates courses, exams and curriculums, assigns them to employees and in general supervises the training process of the staff. Through the academy settings (see What settings of my Academy can I control) you can add or remove privileges and permissions from a Training Manager.
Articles in this section
- How can I add employees and external members to join my Academy?
- External Members In Schoox
- How can I edit information inserted from the public registration page?
- How can I invite employees and external members to join my Academy?
- How do I remove employees from my Academy?
- How to associate an Above Unit/ Unit to multiple Users?
- Permissions for each role
- What checks are performed in the case of Location Restriction?
- What is a corporate Professional Instructor?
- What is a corporate Training Manager?