In Schoox, you have two different options for manual-awarding badges to your academy members:
- Award badge to specific employee(s)
- Award badge to a group of employees based on their job and location
1. Award badge to a specific employee(s)
If you want to award a badge to a specific employee, the easiest way to do so is to follow the steps below:
- Click on the Admin tab and select Manage Members. Find the member and click on his/her name.
- You will be taken to the member's profile page, where you can click the Award a Badge link at the top of the page.
- In the pop-up window that arises, select the desired badge and click on the blue Award Badge button near the bottom of the window. The member will get a notification that a badge has been awarded to him/her.
An alternative way to award a badge to specific individuals is to go to the Administration panel of your academy and under Online Training, select Award Badges.
Click on the desired Badge and then, under the Individual Award tab, you can find individuals to whom you want to award the selected badge. You can find individuals easier using the Search field and drop-down filter menus.
To assign an individual to this curriculum, simply click the plus ("+") symbol beside their name in the left-hand column. Their name will then appear in the right-hand Selected column. To remove an individual from the list, click the Minus("-") symbol.
After selecting the desired individuals, just click on the blue Award button at the bottom of the page. Each of the selected individuals will then receive a notification in Schoox, and an email if they've set up that functionality.
2. Award badge to a group of employees based on their job and location
You can also award a badge to one or more groups of people based on their job and location. Under Advanced Award, select the jobs to which this awarding is associated.
Then, select both the desired Above Units and Units in their respective columns and filter using the drop-down menus, if needed. The number of individuals affected will appear below.
Click on the blue Award Now button at the bottom of the page once finished. All of the relevant users will then receive a notification in Schoox, and an email if they've set up that functionality.