1. Filter by type of Content (files, online videos, documents etc)
Use the filter at the top titled All Resources. A list will appear allowing you to select the type of content you want to see.
Please find below the types supported for some of these filtering options:
- Online Videos: 'mitworld','ted','youtube','vimeo','vidyard'
- Online Documents: 'slideshare'
- Online Articles: 'wikipedia'
- Online Photos - Images: 'flickr'
- All of the other websites (other than the previous ones) will be under the general category "Websites"
- eLearning: 'training360', 'inkling', 'xyleme' (Note: this option will be available only for the academies that support the relevant integration).
2. Filter by tags
You can also filter content by tags. To do so just click on any tag, or type "tag:" into the search field, followed by a tag word.
3. Filter by Language
You can filter your content items based on the item language. Just click on the relevant filtering option and select one of the available languages.
Please note that the list of the available languages is based on the language that you have defined for your content items. That means that if you have not added a specific language for your items, the only option that you will be able to select will be "All languages".
4. Sort Columns
You are also able to sort the results based on your needs!