Once you have selected the courses for your curriculum (read also: How Can I Create A Corporate Curriculum?, you have access to your Curriculum Settings through the Curriculum panel of created Curriculum.
Simply select Training > Curricula from the upper navigation bar and then click on the Manage Curriculum field of your Curriculum.
In the left side menu you can see all of the available settings that you can edit.
Some of the options that you have are the following:
- Edit your Curriculum image and info (e.g. title, description).
- Edit, add or change the order of your courses in your curriculum.
- Set up a specific number of days (relevant to the users’ enrollment in the curriculum) after which each course will be available. (read also: How To Use The Curriculum Scheduler?
- Add extra instructors for this curriculum, giving them the relevant permissions regarding this curriculum (read also: Permissions for each role)
- Invite members to enroll to your Curriculum and check the status of this invitations (e.g. pending).
- Create In-Class Trainings and Live Sessions, related with this Curriculum.
- Add a badge which employees will be awarded automatically when completing the curriculum.
- Track your employees progress on the Curriculum using the Curriculum Dashboard.
- Assign (or Unassign) your Curriculum to your Employees.
- Send Announcements to employees about this Curriculum.
- Copy or Delete your created Curriculum.