In Schoox you can connect your Academy or personal profile with your Zoom account in order to create Live Session events.
Connect your Zoom account with your Academy
You can have one Zoom account being used for all Live Sessions of your Academy.
Simply navigate to your Academy Settings, by selecting the Admin tab from the upper navigation menu. Under Academy Settings, select Advanced Settings. In the list that appears click on Integration with Zoom.
* Please note that both Zoom meetings and Zoom webinars accounts are compatible.
Select the type of your Zoom account, click on the Connect button and enter your credentials in the panel that opens.
* Please note that if it is the first time that your account is connected with schoox, you will need to allow schoox to access your zoom account.
You can now fill in the capacity data. If you have an up to 25 users Zoom account, for example, you won’t be able to invite more than 25 users to your event.
After the integration of the accounts you can continue with the creation of your Live Session events by selecting Training from the upper navigation bar, and then Events.
Connect your Zoom account with your personal profile
Your Live Sessions don't have to be held solely on one Zoom account.
Zoom accounts can be connected with personal Schoox profiles. Thus, managers can use their own personal Zoom accounts to organize Live Sessions in your Academy.
To do so, select Me and then My Settings from the upper navigation menu.
From the left side menu under Integrations, select Zoom meeting or Zoom webinar.
Fill in all the necessary details (capacity), and click on Connect.
Your zoom account is now successfully connected with your personal schoox account.
After creating your Live Session, you need to initiate your event with your Zoom account. To do so, navigate to your Admin tab, and under Live Sessions select Manage Events.
Under Status, you can see your upcoming events. When it’s time to initiate the event, click on the Initiate event button and select the account that you want to use for your event.
You are now ready to Start your event! Just click on the relevant button and you will be redirected to your Zoom account.
Please also note:
- Only users that have registered in Schoox with their emails can participate in Live Sessions. Users with usernames can't be registered in Live Sessions.
- You can initiate an event at anytime and up to 15 minutes after the start of the event.
- At least one registrant is needed in order to initiate and start the event.
- Live Sessions can only be one-day events.
- If the connected Zoom account is a sub-account (meaning that someone else set it up for you), you might need to contact the IT Admin (the person that set up your Zoom account) in order to provide you with all necessary (reporting) permissions.