Below you will find all Talent-related Academy Settings, which you can edit as an Admin.
Here you can configure the Adaptive Learning for your Academy. Let's check the options in more detail!
- Adaptive Learning - Suggested Courses
You can control what should be taken into account for the course suggestions that appear on your members' Home Page and if the suggestion algorithm will weigh higher the courses that are relevant to an employee's job or the courses that can improve the required metric-set that is needed for an employee's job. You can select both options and prioritize them according to your needs!
- Jobs: If you select this option the suggestion algorithm will weigh higher courses that are relevant to an employee's job.
- Metrics: If you select this option the suggestion algorithm will weigh higher courses that can improve the required metric-set that is needed for an employee's job. In this case, you also have some more options available, to further define how the suggestion algorithm will work.
- Manual Assessment: This is the default option, which should remain checked if you need the Suggestion Algorithm to take the user's required metrics into account.
- Automated Assessment: If you select this option the suggestion algorithm will also take into account the automated assessment scores that employees achieve through their self-paced online training. In this case, the system will also take into account the weighting factor between manual and automated assessments (set up in the metrics and performance management system).
- Adaptive Learning - Career Paths
You are able to control if you want to activate the career paths for your online Academy. Please note that for this module to work the Metrics Management Module is required to be enabled.
You have the option to select if you want to activate any of the Performance Modules for your academy.
- Metrics Management
Select if you want to enable Metrics management for your academy.
If this option is turned to "No", the Skills Management tab will completely disappear from your Administration panel.
Moreover, the User's Dashboard Settings will be automatically updated and the Adaptive Learning - Career Paths setting will be automatically disabled as well.
Once you enable the Metrics Management Module for your Academy, you can further define the functionality to match your Academy's needs! You can read more on how to enable and customize Performance Metrics here: How can I enable Performance Metrics in my Academy?
- Goals Management
Select if you want to have Goals for your Online Academy! Goals feature is an embedded communication tool for collaboration giving you the ability to set organizational and employee (personal) goals around pillars.
Once you enable the Goals Management Module for your Academy, you can further customize it to match your Academy's needs! You can read more here: How to enable the Goals Management feature for my academy?
- Performance Reviews
With this feature, you will be able to review each employee based on his/her skills, based on the goals he/she has achieved, and/or based on specific talent areas that you will define.
As Performance Reviews is not a feature that is available to all academies at this time, to see this option you will first need to contact our amazing support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will enable the extra academy setting for you!
To enable Performance Reviews for your Academy just change the toggle to "Yes". Once you do so, you can further customize the module to match your Academy's needs with the following settings. You can read more on the Performace Reviews settings here: How to enable the Performance Reviews feature for my academy?