The Sync to Calendar option helps you meet deadlines by syncing your schoox to Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Outlook, or any calendar that allows you to subscribe by URL.
To sync a schoox calendar, you need to go to your home page and click on the "Sync Calendar" on top of your schoox calendar as presented below.
From the Sync to Calendar popup window, select the entities that you want to be synced with your external calendar and click Copy Link.
To sync your schoox calendar with your Google Calendar:
- Open Google Calendar
- Next to Other Calendars, click the drop down arrow
- Select Add by Url
- Paste the link you previously copied from schoox into the URL field
- Click Add Calendar
To sync your schoox calendar with your Apple Calendar:
- Open Apple Calendar
- Select File
- Select New Calendar Subscription
- Paste the link you previously copied from schoox in the Calendar URL field
- Select Subscribe
- Edit the Calendar's options. We recomment setting auto-refresh to Every 5 minutes
- Once you're done, select OK.
To sync your schoox calendar with your Outlook Calendar:
- Open Outlook
- Click Add calendar
- Select From Internet
- Paste the link you previously copied from schoox into the Link to the calendar field
- Enter a name for your Calendar
- Click Save