There are multiple filtering options that you can use when you are searching for a Library item.
1. Filter by type of Content (files, online videos, documents, etc)
Use the filter at the top titled All Resources. A list will appear to select the content you want to see.
- Online Videos: 'mitworld','ted','youtube','vimeo','vidyard'
- Online Documents: 'slideshare'
- Online Articles: 'wikipedia'
- Online Photos - Images: 'flickr'
- All of the other websites (other than the previous ones) will be under the general category "Websites"
- eLearning: 'training360', 'inkling', 'xyleme' (Note: this option is only available for the academies that support the relevant integration).
2. Filter by tags
You can also filter content by tags. To do so just click on any tag, or type "tag:" into the search field, followed by a tag word.
3. Filter by Language
When accessing your Academy's Content Library, the content may already be filtered to your preferred language, items of a specific language, or all items in all languages. This depends on how your Academy has been set up.
You have the ability to change the default filtering and filter your content items based on the language you prefer. Simply click on the relevant filtering option and select one of the available languages.
Please note that the list of the available languages is based on the languages that are defined for all content items. Therefore, if your Library items do not have a defined language, you will only be able to select "All languages".
Also note that when you filter by language on the Content Library page, only the categories that contain items in this language will be displayed.
4. Sort Columns
You are also able to sort the content results based on your needs.