In Schoox, you have the option to upload your External Certificates to earn credits from training you completed outside of Schoox. To do so, head to your Profile (Me->My Profile) or your Personal Dashboard (Me->My Dashboard), and then click on the Credits tab.
To upload your certificate, click on the Add External Credits/Certificates button. There are six steps you need to follow to upload your Certificate.
1) First you need to select the Type of Credits you want to receive for this Certificate.
2) You need to insert the Number of credits that this training should give you in Schoox.
*For more information on Credits, please consult with the admin of your academy
3) Add the Date the certificate was earned.
4) Add a short Title for your certification.
5) Upload the certification by selecting the Upload button.
6) Finally, click Save.
Once you complete the process, this request will be listed as pending in your portfolio, as it will need to be reviewed and approved by your academy admin. In the meantime, you are able to delete this request or download the document.
Once your request has been approved, you will be able to see the number of credits that you received as well as download the certificate, by clicking on Me, My Certificates. The external certificates will appear under the External Certifications tab.
Please note that once your credits are approved, you can no longer change the request.