In Schoox, you have the ability to provide your trainees with instructions on how to complete an On the Job Training task they have been assigned to. There are three options you can select here based on what better fits your organization's needs. You can decide if you want:
- to add a universal set of instructions for all the trainees completing a task,
- to upload a specified set of instructions different for each trainee, or
- to upload a different set of instructions for each Above Unit / Unit.
Let's check all of the options in more detail!
1) Universal Set of Instructions
To add a universal set of instructions for all the trainees that are going to complete a task, find the On the Job Training in question, and select Edit Tasks from the On the Job Training Panel.
Under each Task, you have the option to upload instructions for your trainees by clicking on one of the following options:
- Add Url Instructions
- Upload Instructions
- Add Instructions from Library
Once you are done your trainees will be able to download their instructions, when accessing this task.
2) Different Set of Instructions for Each Trainee
You can upload a different set of Instructions for each Trainee, either from the Employees Dashboard or by accessing the specific On the Job Training.
Head to the Employees Dashboard and follow one of the provided series of steps to locate the needed On the Job Training and User.
- Employees Tab -> Select Employee -> Select Course -> Click Details -> Open On the Job Training
- Courses Tab -> Select Course -> Select Employee -> Click Details -> Open On the Job Training
- On the Job Training Tab -> Select On the Job Training -> Select Employee -> Click Details
On the Job Training
Head to the course in question and find the On the Job Training. Click to expand and see the trainees that are assigned this On the Job Training, and click on the Trainee's name.
In both cases, for the Trainee in question, you will be able to see all the Tasks in the On the Job Training and select to upload instructions in any of the tasks. Just click on the Upload Supporting Documents option on the needed task, and then click on the Upload button to upload the specified set of instructions for the specific trainee.
After uploading the instructions you can select to Edit them, Download or Delete them.
3) Different Set of Instructions per Above Unit / Unit
To upload a set of instructions for all trainees under a specific Above Unit or Unit, head to the Employees Dashboard, click the On the Job Training Tab, and select the On the Job Training in question.
Once you are on the On the Job Training page, select the needed Organizational node from the organizational filters on the top of the page. Once you do so, another button will show up that will allow you to upload Supporting Documents for all the users under the selected Organizational node.
The file you upload will be added as a Supporting Document for all the tasks of this On the Job Training, and for all the trainees under the selected Organizational node.
Please note that the Mass Upload button will only be enabled, if an above unit or unit is selected on the organizational filters.