Did you forget your password? You can easily reset your password in 4 steps:
Follow the Forgot your password link, under the login area of the login page.
Add the email address you used when you signed-up with Schoox and click Recover.
You will then see the following page notifying you that you will soon receive an email with further instructions. Please check your email
Please note: You can change your password by answering pre-determined questions. Read more: Setting up my Recovery Questions
You will receive a confirmation email asking you to confirm that you have asked to change your password. This is necessary to prevent others from trying to change your password by using your email.
The confirmation email looks like this:
Once you click on the Reset Password button you will be redirected to a page similar to the prior page. Read through the instructions and click on the link in order to proceed with a temporary password.
Once you have confirmed the change of your password (by following the link in the first email) you will get another email that has a temporary password.
You can now use this temporary password to log in to Schoox.
To set up a permanent password, please provide your temporary password in the first field again and the desired new password in the next two fields.
Please note that your new password should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum length: 8 characters
- Maximum length: 64 characters
- At least one uppercase character
- At least one lowercase character
- Not more than three identical characters in a row (e.g., aaa or 111)
- Name as part of the password is not permitted
- Login as password is not permitted
- Password cannot match academy names
If this didn't fix your issue or if you need help with something else, here are the next best steps to take:
- Your manager or team lead will likely be able to help you out
- The company's HR or learning and development team can likely assist
- If all else fails, there's likely a help or contact us method on your organization's website