In SchooX, you have the option to set up Recovery Questions that will help you login in case you forget your password!
How to set them up
To set up your Recovery Questions, hover over Me, click My Settings, select My Account from the left panel, and then choose Password Recovery Questions.
Please note that this option will only be available if your Academy Admin has enabled this functionality for you.
First, you will need to add your password to confirm that it's you changing these questions! Then you will need to select and answer three different questions. Just pick a question from the dropdown and then add your response to the text box.
Don't forget to click Save when you are finished!
How to use them
The next time you log in, if you have forgotten your password, you can click on the Forgot password and:
1) If you don't have an email address, select the Don't have an email address option, add your username, and hit Recover.
2) If you have an email address, just add your Email and hit Recover.
On the next page, just answer the questions you have previously set up and hit Recovery. You will then be requested to change your password. Just fill the two textboxes with your preferred password and click Change! You are now all set and have a new password!
Please note that your new password should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum length: 8 characters
- Maximum length: 64 characters
- At least one uppercase character
- At least one lowercase character
- Not more than three identical characters in a row (e.g., aaa or 111)
- Name as part of the password is not permitted
- Login as password is not permitted
- Password cannot match academy names
Read more: How do I Reset or Recover My Password?