In SchooX there are two ways to add users to your Corporate Academy. You can either add them manually one by one, or add several at a time by uploading a spreadsheet containing all the necessary information.
To add new users, click your academy’s Admin tab; then under Members on the left, click Add or Invite Members; then the Add Users sub-tab.
Add Users Manually
To manually add employees or customers one by one, please follow the instructions below:
- Click Add Row to create a new record and start to fill in the user's fields.
- Email is optional (but, as you'll see later, highly recommended), and the password for each individual is automatically generated. Then assign them to the appropriate above units, units, jobs, and academy permissions.
- Click Copy Row, after checking the respective box, if you wish to add the same employee with a different Unit and/or another Job. When added into Schoox, the rows will then be merged into one.
- Click Delete Row If you need to delete a row and Clear All if you want to delete all the work you’ve done up to that point.Schoox will automatically warn you about any errors by turning a row red, and displaying an error code in the error column. Hovering over the error code will reveal what the error means.
- When finished, click Add Users to bring them into your academy.
Upload Multiple Users
To upload multiple users at once, please follow the instructions bellow:
- Click Download Template to download the sample spreadsheet. You can use this as a template to fill in user's data.
- Input all users' info into the file. Please Note: each row corresponds to a user record. After finishing, save the file to your computer.
- Click Upload File and select the file you have just saved. Click Open to start the uploading process.
- When this file is loaded, your employees' data will be populated on the page.
- Correct any errors you might get and add or delete rows if necessary.Schoox will automatically warn you of any errors by turning a row red, and displaying an error code in the error column. Hovering over the error code will reveal what it means.
- Click Add Users to start the import process
- Individuals added will automatically receive an email from Schoox with their password.
201: Already a member of the Academy - This user is already a member of this Academy
210: Email or Username is required - Email or Username is required
510: Unknown Type Name - Above Unit or Unit does not exist
610: Unknown Job - Job does not exist
611: An Above Unit or Unit is required - Above Unit or Unit is required
911: Invalid email - Invalid email
- If you try to add a user who is already a member of your academy(based on the user's e-mail), the respective row will be highlighted and you will receive an error message.
- If you try to add a user who already exists in Schoox(based on the user's e-mail), the user’s details will be automatically corrected. Details such as the user’s e-mail and name can’t be edited with the Add Users tool. You can only add information related to your academy, such as the user’s job, above unit, etc.
- You can also add a user in multiple units or different job roles by creating multiple copied records of the same user; in such a case only the user information (name, email, etc.) from the first record will be taken into account. All other academy information, such as jobs and units from other records, will be merged.
- You can’t upload an excel file if your page already contains one or more user records
- If a password already exists, the corresponding field will be marked as "Already Set" which means you can’t change it.
- You can import up to 200 records at a time
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for anything you might need on this process.