You have multiple options on how you want to utilize your curriculum's courses. Let's see them in more detail!
To check your curriculum's courses, head to the Curriculum Panel, click Courses, and select Edit Courses.
On this page, you have the option to:
1. Add more Courses. Just click on Add More Courses and then drag and drop the selected courses into the Create Curriculum block at the bottom of the page.
2. Change the sequence of the curriculum's courses.
Read more: Can the sequence of a curriculum's courses be mandatory?
3. Schedule the day that each course will be available at.
Read more: How to use the Curriculum Scheduler?
4. Manage user progress before adding new courses to your curriculum.
5. Create sections for your curriculum.
Read more: How to create Curriculum Sections?
6. Head to any of the courses' Manage page, to make any needed changes on your courses' setup. Just click on Manage Course next to the preferred course.
7. Remove a course from the curriculum. To do so just click on Remove from Curriculum. Here you have two options:
- Unassign students that are associated with the course through the curriculum: With this option, all users that were assigned to this course through this curriculum, will be unassigned from this course.
- Don't unassign any student: With this option, all users will remain enrolled in the course.
8. Select if a course is needed for curriculum completion. If you select that a course is not needed for curriculum completion, then the users will not have to complete this course in order to complete the curriculum. The course that is not needed for curriculum completion will have no effect on the curriculum progress of a user.
Please note that in this case, if a user is only assigned to curriculum courses that are not needed for curriculum completion, they will never be able to complete the curriculum.
9. Select if a curriculum course will be Required for All Languages. If a curriculum has this option selected, it will be assigned to all users that enroll in this curriculum, regardless of their preferred language.
Don't forget to click Save when finished!