You have the option to set up recovery questions that will help you login in case you forget your password.
How to set them up
To set up your recovery questions, hover over Me and select My Settings.
Then under My Account on the left, choose Password Recovery Questions.
This option will only be available if your Academy administrator has enabled this functionality for you.
Type in your password to confirm that it's you changing these questions. Then you will need to select and answer three different questions. Select a question from each drop-down menu and add your appropriate response to the text box.
Save when finished.
How to use them
If you have forgotten your password upon login, you can select Forgot password.
- If you don't have an email address, select the Don't have an email address option, add your username, and click Recover.
- If you have an email address, just add your Email and click Recover.
On the next page, answer the questions you have previously set up and click Recovery. You will then be requested to change your password. Just fill the two textboxes with your preferred password and click Change! You now have a new password.
Your new password should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum length: 8 characters
- Maximum length: 64 characters
- At least one uppercase character
- At least one lowercase character
- Not more than three identical characters in a row (e.g., aaa or 111)
- Name as part of the password is not permitted
- Login as password is not permitted
- Password cannot match academy names
Read more: How do I Reset or Recover My Password?