Once you have selected the courses for your curriculum (read also: How can I create a Curriculum?), you have access to your Curriculum Settings through the Curriculum panel of created Curriculum.
Simply select Training > Curricula from the upper navigation bar and then click on the Manage Curriculum field of your Curriculum.
In the left side menu, you can see all of the available settings that you can edit.
Some of the options that you have are the following:
- Edit your Curriculum image and info (e.g. title, description). Please note that you have the option to add an image either by uploading a new one or by selecting an image already uploaded in the Library.
- Add prerequisites to your Curriculum, Copy your Curriculum, Archive it or Delete it.
Read more here:
- Manage the courses in your curriculum.
Read more here:
- Create In-Class Trainings and Live Sessions, related to this Curriculum.
- Create and Manage Polls for your Curriculum.
- Send Curriculum Announcements
- Invite members to enroll in your Curriculum and check the status of these invitations (e.g. pending).
- Track your employees' progress on the Curriculum using the Curriculum Dashboard.
- Assign (or Unassign) your Curriculum to your Employees.
- Add extra instructors for this curriculum, giving them the relevant permissions regarding this curriculum (read also: Permissions for each role)
- Create a custom badge for your Curriculum! The badge will be awarded upon curriculum competion.
- Configure scheduled notifications on the Curriculum level bypassing the default content that is set on the academy level! If you want to bypass global notifications settings for your curriculum, and
- schedule your notifications to have different frequency/ reminders OR
- send a notification, although no notification should be sent out based on the global settings OR
- not send a notification, although a notification should be sent out based on the global settings
you can do so by setting up your scheduled notifications at a curriculum level!